Saturday 11 February 2012

Well its been a cold week after a heavy snowfall last Saturday night, we went down the lane to Throcking to do some sledging I took this photo which I like of hubby and son.
Then later we went for a walk across back fields to Aspenden, Buntingford, Throcking and back home again. Peter took this photo of Sam, Christian and me. It was hard work in the deep snow. Now after a week of trying to stay on my feet and not break a leg in the icy conditions i think its time it warmed up a bit, but oh no it was -11 last night. Well had a nice coffee with my friend Louise this morning. Now I am off to try and make a valentine card/tag for hubby as I have bought him a book for valentine rather then waste money on card he probably wouldn't be bothered about. Hopefully post the finished card later, if i think its good enough for you to view!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got me blogging. I may well have pressed many incorrect buttons! But here goes!

    ReplyDelete