Saturday 12 January 2013


Heres a couple of cards I made last weekend for my friends birthdays. I wont be able to much crafting now as i have had to clear my decking ready for decorators to do the lounge, they are starting on 21st January. 


Today I have been to Scrapbags in Hertford for a day scrapping with a group of lovely ladies. Here is the kit page for the class which I completed. There was a lot of cutting involved, the frame was cut with a we r memory keepers lucky 8 punch and then I had to hand cut the inside to make a frame, all the flowers were hand cut from a piece of 12 x 12. Took a long time to do but it was nice to relax and have a natter. Below are a couple more pages i have done one with my Mums family and one with my Dads family.

Well I now have to pack my Mac away ready for decorating so not sure when ill be back.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    Wow you have bee being very busy!!!

    I have been without my internet for a week so am on a huge blog catch up now.

    Hope all is good with you.

    I wish someone was coming to decorate my lounge LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete