Sunday 24 February 2013

Hairy Goat Mystery Photography Tour



Here are some photos from  my London Photo tour yesterday. I had a fab day with a good group of friends from college. The Hairy Goat Tour was first class the lovely Corinna who guided us was very knowledgeable on history and photography. I took over a hundred photos which I now need to spend some time sorting. This is just a few of my favourites.

The Scaffold Globe was near Spitafields Market.






This stair case is in The Threadneedle Hotel, we were allowed in to take photos, thanks to the friendly staff.

This was a welcome bit of warmth as it was freezing!

Broadgate Plaza
Food on Spitafields Market 


5 comments:

  1. great photos - sounds like fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stranger, yes it was really good going to do it again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole

    It looks like you had a really good time. You have certainly taken some wonderful photographs.

    My eldest Son and his wife live in London .. .. I see you have managed to keep them out of the frame LOL!!!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole

    This is the butterfly punch I used

    http://estore.eclipse.net.uk/epages/651607.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/651607/Products/%22XCU%202611016%22

    but was able to pick mine up from "The Range" a while back.

    Hope this helps.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely romantic break Carole.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete