Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Afternoon Crafting




 Found some time today do some cards, a couple of birthday cards and and acceptance to a friends 25th wedding where the theme.....you guessed it Hearts and Butterflies so i hope she likes my cards. Been a bit of a wet miserable weekend. I hope next weekend is better as my Sister and her Daughter are coming up to London from Devon and my Daughter and me are going to meet them as I am treating them to afternoon tea for their birthdays as they both had big '0' birthdays this year.  On sunday next week i am going scrapping for the day as well so looking forward to that too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    Great makes!

    Loving all the hearts and butterflies .. .. of course LOL!!!

    Just realised after all this time I haven't clicked as a follower. That is now rectified!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete