Sunday 29 September 2013

Busy Busy Bee




 I have had three busy weekends, the first at my husbands cousins wedding in Leyland which was lovely, the whole day was perfect, and it was nice to catch up with all the family.
This weekend we have spent at Pickering, my husband rallying in his new car in the forests which was good fun, think I even done some off roading in my Evoque chasing after him in the different stages! Stayed in lovely cottage call Gable House in Thorton Le Dale. Quite please with this shot.

The weekend in between these two was spent in Barcelona with my friend Louise and her friend Sue, we had a great time. This photo was taken up Montserrat.

So no crafting :( but i have had some fun :)
Think I might be squeezing a scrap day in next Sunday then away again off on our annual trip to the Isle of Mull. The the weekend after that is away with the girls scrapping its all go here. Will actually be glad to have some time at home.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    Your posts always make me smile. You are always getting ready to go somewhere. Do you have time to but your cases away before it is time to pack them again? LOL!!!

    Fabby photographs! Each one carrying its own story and collection of special memories.

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete