Friday 28 March 2014

Embossing Paste


Here are two cards I made using embossing paste as you can see not perfect! But ill keep trying. I also added some washi tape and a CBS stamp.

Today is my late husbands Birthday so will be remembering him today, pop to the grave and put some flowers on.
I am going out with a friend tomorrow for some retail therapy although not planning on spending a lot as hubby has taking all the dosh for a new gear box…boring, also looking forward to Sunday as all my babies are coming out with me for the day. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and Mothers day xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole . . . I love the stencil you've used . . . looks like it's a bit tricky using the paste. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    Catching up with all your projects at last. It is a tad busy in the House of Hearts at the moment and blog visiting time has been very limited.

    Certainly your time away was very productive. It looks like you had a brilliant and enjoyable time.

    Love the collage frame and detailed page very much. Lots of work in those that's for sure!

    Hope today has been OK for your family and wish you a happy day together on Sunday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules always love to hear from you although I know you are very busy, much appreciated xx

      Delete