Monday 19 May 2014

Weekend away with the girls

 I have just returned from a weekend away with the girls on our regular annual crop. Although not a lot of scrapping got done as the weather was lovely. I made a few cards, the owl one for my sons girl friend.





 These two cards I made for some male birthdays coming up this month. Always difficult to make male cards I think. I used some of my new inks purchased by my lovely daughter for my birthday.



I will post some of my scrap pages next. I did about three pretty poor for a whole weekend away. But hey ho had a great time. Had a bit of a surprise as well on arrival at the hotel we were given a two bedroom suite so my friend and I had a bedroom each great result. Right off now to pick son up from air cadets, back soon xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole,
    three fabulous cards - yes I agree male's are difficult to make for!! LOL!
    Glad you had a lovely weekend away.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    Great makes .. .. I love the owl one very much!!!

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete