Monday 3 December 2012

Monday evening, just back from Zumba, but remembered I must get on and make my special niece a card for her big day this weekend. Hope she likes it. I know I won't have time if i don't get on and do it tonight as I am out tomorrow night with my special friend and her twin sister for their birthdays and this weekend out for our first Christmas party in London and staying over, meeting up with my brother and Ali on sunday in london for lunch so a busy weekend ahead. But looking forward to some quality time just me and hubby no kids :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    Sounds like you are in for a huge round of social activity!!

    Your card is lovely. I am sure your niece will love it. Your double bow looks scrummy!

    Enjoy your week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete