Sunday 21 April 2013

Hi, what a lovely weekend we have had weather wise I mean, its been quite busy had to go to Preston to fetch son home from Uni. Went to cambridge this afternoon with my daughter, but we were boring never brought anything.

Made a quick card for my friends daughter whose birthday is tomorrow.










Here are some photos i took last week on My Hairy Goat photography tour in London. Again it was a lovely day. I really enjoyed taking some photos and having some tuition. Some shutter speed shots of skateboarders and street entertainers.





I like this one framed through the arch and shadowing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole

    It sounds like you have had a really busy weekend with lots of gadding about!!

    More great photographs. Love the skateboarder!

    Great card for your friend. I am sure she will have loved it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image and a lovely card... Your photos are fab too :o)

    Sorry for tempting you with an out of stock die - didn't realise until I went to link everything up!

    Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete