Saturday 25 May 2013

Baking Saturday



Had a good day started with my early Zumba class. Then I started baking my daughters 21st rainbow cake have made three layers today Orange, Green and Pink in the freezer now until i get time to make another three layers. Pictures to follow on her birthday 9th June.

Also made a couple of cards, a 21st invite and a baby girl card for a friend of my husbands who had a baby girl yesterday.

Well I am off tomorrow to surprise my Mum in Devon going on the train with my daughter and youngest son for a few days till wednesday. Hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend. Back soon x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, they're both very pretty. Hope you're enjoying the bank holiday weekend :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    Two fabulous cards .. .. I love those gorgeous little footprints!!

    It sounds like you have had a busy few days. The rainbow cake sounds amazing. I hope we get to see a picture of it finished!!

    Have a lovely few days with your Mum.

    Love Jules xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I spotted the footprints in hobby craft a bargain only a £1 xx

      Delete