Monday 13 May 2013

Rally Three Sisters

 Finally done a bit of crafting yesterday. I made this card for a friend who has just moved house.







It has been another busy weekend up North, my husband and son done there first rally together at Wigan.

I really like this photo of Christian looking at his Dad just before they set off on the first stage.

It absolutly poured down in the morning but finally brightened up after lunch. They started in position 39 and finished in position 20 so not too bad. Sooooo looking forward to a lazy weekend next week nothing planned......as yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    A lovely new home card for your friend ... .. I am sure she will love it!

    It sounds like you have had another adventurous weekend. Great photographs as always.

    I wonder if you will managed to have a lazy weekend? It doesn't sound like you somehow!! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete