Sunday 25 August 2013

Quick Sunday post

Hi all its nearly midnight so i think time for bed. I made a couple of cards today in-between visiting my mother-in-law in her home as its her birthday this week and i will be away as i am going to visit my on tuesday down in Devon. Done a bit of sewing on these two and used promarkers to stamp the flowers, not totally successful but hey ho it will do. My be back tomorrow if i get a chance.

My daughter is selling all her Jewellery making equipment and most of it is brand-new if anyones interested send me a message. Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Hello there late night blog poster!!!

    Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend Carole.

    Great cards .. .. of course I love the heart one!! LOL!!!

    Your daughter's jewellery making equipment looks pristine. I hope she finds a buyer.

    Have a good time away.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete