There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Daughters Birthday

Quick post need to get to work…..I made this card for Sam my daughter she was 22 yesterday, we had a lovely family dinner on Sunday night to celebrate and the weather was perfect so we ate in the garden. I had a busy week last week I was away on business in Doncaster. Looking forward to this weekend as I have a 12hr crop this Saturday so should hopefully have some pages to show. Hope you all have a lovely day in the Sun need to make the most of it while we can xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! gorgeous card Carole.
    Happy Birthday to your daughter too!
    Hope you have a lovely crop this weekend and looking forward to seeing your makes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole

    Belated birthday wishes for your daughter .. I hope she had a fabby day .. .. the card you made for her is gorgeous.

    Hope your crop went well and you got lots created.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Carole! I'm sure your daughter loved it! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete