Saturday 21 June 2014

Sunny Carnival Day

Well it has been an amazing day here down south, it was our town carnival. So had a browse and bought a chocolate cake to take to my friends tonight who has invited us for a BBQ.

I made this card this morning for my friends daughter as she was struggleing to find a card she liked for her dads 50th and yes you guessed it, he is into Karate. Hope she likes it.

Might get some more crafting done tomorrow or then again I might go out as its our village day tomorrow. Off to Goodwood festival of speed next week end and a hotel in the New Forrest so looking forward to relaxing just hubby and me. Back soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Carole!
    I bet the recipient loved it - nothing better than a personalised card.
    Ooow chocolate cake and BBQ - sounds perfect.
    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete