Sunday 11 January 2015

Sad Day



I heard some sad news today the very lovely lady who introduced me to Scrap booking through Creative Memories lost her mother, so I made this sympathy card using Clearly Besotted stamp and die and sentiment stamp. Thinking of her and her family at this sad time.

I am going to Devon this week to do with work but the good thing is I will be able to go and see my lovely Mum and stay with her the night.

This card I made using Snippets another one to add to my male collection. I hope you are all settling in to 2015, back to normality. I am looking forward to my week away with the girls scrapping in March and I have now said I will go with another group in April to Suffolk for a long weekend so looking forward to both of them and lots of crafting. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole,
    beautiful sympathy card and a fabulous male card too - not entering the playground with that one?
    I hope you have a lovely time in Devon - 'ansome place to visit ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carole for popping by my blog. Loving your cards. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete