Saturday 6 February 2016

A Week Crafting Day 1

 Hi, I am so lucky that this week is being spent with a lovely group of friends crafting to our hearts delight, this is our third year of spending a whole week together, doing what we all love. I am hoping to blog each day to keep you up with what I have achieved.

I started the day by doing a quilting block from 'Todays Quilter' magazine. It was a bit fiddly but quite pleased how it turned out. I am planing on doing a block each day.



I also finished of a cushion cover which I started doing by the jelly roll method and then cut into triangles.




After a busy morning three of us went for a wander in the rain and bumped into these three Donkeys, who were not going to come out in the rain and say hello!!





I have also completed a few scrap booking pages too, this one of my niece and her friend. So keep a look out hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more bits and bobs. Have a great evening xx

No comments:

Post a Comment