Sunday 21 February 2016

Apologies for late posting

 Well as you have probably guessed the internet connection on my week away with the girls was awful! Well moving on here are squares 2 and 3. Very fiddly to make and don't come up at the size they are supposed to either. I do like square three.

I had an amazing week with the girls, back to normality now. I will post some more makes soon.

This weekend been very busy as had our lovely friends down from the Isle of Mull so a full on trip to London yesterday more piccys to follow.

I will try post some more stuff shortly


Have a good week xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole

    Just having a very overdue peep at your lovely blog.

    I can see you are definitely enjoying your quilting. Everything looks super neat and you have a great eye for mixing and matching colours and patterns. A talent in itself.

    I hope all is good with you and your family.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete