Sunday 17 November 2013

CBS card make

Well I did manage to do some crafting today. Got up early done the dreaded ironing then made my christmas puddings and a casserole for tea, while the boys were in Birmingham at the classic car show. So this afternoon I made this card using CBS stamp I just purchased. Quite pleased with result, some washi tape and bling to finish off.

We seem to have a fox visiting our garden past couple of nights, my poor cat is petrified she even piddle her self yesterday watching it out the window and today she wouldn't go out :( . I am a bit worried as to whether it would attack her as it seems to be smelling all around the patio area.

Well I am off to do some more cards before dishing up tea bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Hello busy lady!!

    You always seem to have lots happening in your busy life!

    Loving this card. Great layout and fabby use of your washi tape.

    Your poor cat :-( I don't know whether a fox would attack her or not .. .. I hope it wouldn't.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete