Saturday 2 November 2013

Pink Heart Jumper




Its Saturday and it was my friends granddaughters 1st birthday yesterday, here is the card I made for her, not my first idea as I was having trouble cutting out some letters with sizzix which I gave up on as it was annoying me.
And here is the Jumper I knitted for her, hope she likes it. It has taken me a while to finish this one as made a couple of mistakes but got there in the end. Now my daughter wants me to knit her some fingerless mittens with hoods so think I will go and start them. Although feeling tired have a bit of a cold. Going to champagne brunch at the Landmark in London tomorrow so looking forward to that. Winds getting up here again tonight, hope you are all having a nice saturday evening. Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carole

    This is fabulous!!!

    Love the knitted jumper with the heart!! But then you knew I would LOL!!!

    Hope you enjoyed the champagne .. hic!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete