Thursday 10 July 2014

Diet Day 4

Todays diet day hasn't been perfect although I haven't eaten anything that I shouldn't its more about what I missed out….you guessed it the green juice. I promise I will get back on track, but I am away now until Monday night as hubby is rallying in Carlisle so we are heading north tomorrow. I will be as good as I can I am not going to spoil all my hard work this week. I do find it harder to drink 8 glasses of water on cold days too its easy when its hot. The photo is of Bucklers Hard in Hampshire from my last weekend away. Hope you all have a good weekend will catch on Monday and let you know how I have coped x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole


    I think you can safely say your first week has been a success! Big changes for you so you should be proud of yourself.

    Have a good weekend away.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete