Thursday 30 October 2014

Family Weekend




I used Pink Petticoat paper designs on this card I printed it onto a shimmery silver card. Then printed the text over the top in a purple although this photo makes it look like silver. Added a bit of sewing, bling and some ribbon. This is for my niece whose birthday is at the weekend. I am really hoping to do some christmas cards this weekend. Although my son is racing in his gokart so ill have to go and support him on Sunday.






I had a lovely weekend last week, spent it with my Mum, Brother and Sister in Devon. My Brother was going for a visit so I hitched a lift and stayed with Mum. We went out for a meal with my Brothers Partner and my Sisters husband which was very nice and my lovely Brother treated us all. I will be meeting up with him again next weekend in London for Champagne buffet at The Landmark hotel to celebrate my husbands Brother-in-laws big birthday so more family celebrations can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole,
    I love this card it is very elegant.
    Glad to see that you had a lovely time spent with your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete