Saturday 18 October 2014

Return from Trip to Isle of Mull



Just returned from our annual trip to the Isle of Mull, one of my most favourite places. It is very beautiful, wonderful friends and lucky for us fab weather too. This year my hubby raced in the Mull Rally he started at position 79, had a few issues first night but managed to finish in position 29, his first finish of the rally after 7 attempts so very proud of him. We stayed with some very special friends and the photos below are the views from there new home so exciting and so jealous.
I made this thank you card for Mairi our wonderful host she spoilt us.


View of Tobermory


View out to sea

2 comments:

  1. Morning Carole

    Just wanted to pop by and say thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog. You are very kind.

    I can see why you like the Isle of Mull - it looks beautiful.

    Well done to your husband for finishing the rally .. .. I bet you are all well chuffed.

    I have been catching up on your previous posts too. Love the cushion you made for your daughter .. .. super neat knitting!

    Oh and fabby card here too. A great post. Craft and gorgeous photographs.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete