Sunday 5 October 2014

Xmas Pud Workshop



Firstly a cushion I have knitted for my daughters bedroom, its was nice to knit some cable for a change. Think I might do some more as I got 3 for 2 deal on the chunky wool.


 Here we are at the xmas pud workshop at The Landmark Hotel in London. We had a lovely day we was greeted with a glass of champagne. There was 8 of us in total doing the class with a French chef and Italian Cocktail bar man so all rather yummy including the cocktail! We mixed our puds and got to bring them home ready for christmas along with a lovely christmas apron and Chefs hat. We then made our own egg nog cocktail followed by a lovely lunch and pudding tasting.

It was lovely day spent with friends and family.
A bit retail therapy in there too although crafting supplies.
Well I need to get packing now as off to mull for a week hoping that hubby keeps the rally car in one piece. Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love your cushion Carole and it's my favourite colour too!!
    So glad that you had a lovely time in London and I hope you enjoy your week in Mull.
    xx

    ReplyDelete